Raffaele & Associates LLC

MyKidsLawyer: The Legal Team for Students, Kids & Families.

Contact Us Today (610) 922-4200
Bryn Mawr, Pennslyvania

Transition to Adulthood Planning

We work with families and school teams to discuss transition services. We make sure that you and your child have a plan to support them in post-secondary education or training, career and vocational planning, and independent living. The range of support can vary depending on the needs of the child. We make sure your child’s plan is individualized. We help connect parents to a network of people, supports, and services who support adults with different areas of need.